Thursday, November 15, 2007

Putney? more like Put-don't

So, my bread and butter excuse for why I haven't done well in my limited cyclocross racing over the last year has been that I just crash too much. Well, I went down to Putney on Sunday for the West Hill race - I didn't crash once - and I still sucked. So, this means I just rode slow. Even so it was still fun :-).

Ben Coleman, who also works at the Skirack, won the Cat 3 race & Matt Monbouquette, who also works at the Skirack, got second in the Cat 4 race. It was great fun watching them race so well.

There will probably be some pictures from Putney up in the next day or two...

4 Weeks until my first x-c ski race of the year! Stew on that.

Oh, and Will Dugan is my darkhorse pick for the U23 Cyclocross National Championship. I gave him a superlative pep-talk this evening...I'd elaborate, but I think you kinda had to be there.

No comments: