Saturday, November 10, 2007

Oh well...and other happenings

So, it looks like I counted my ducks before they hatched. No Richard Geng for next season...he's off to the glorious mid-atlantic to ride with the Rite-Aid Pro team. Its still exciting that he'll be racing here next season.

Speaking of Glorious people from Europe...I talked to my Belarusian teammate Sasha just the other day on the phone. It had been a couple months. Well, he's gotten himself a long-term visa, a girlfriend, a new apartment, a new job, and he's taking a college class. He's been staying busy! And I'm sure he's really happy to have the visa situation worked out.

The 2008 NRC (National Race Calendar) schedule for bike racing came out. Nothing to crazy or new going on, but its good to see that Fitchburg is back on the map, and Cox Charities is in too. That race has been getting better and better fields each year.

Incase you didn't know "Sport Stacking" is getting huge. I think it may become my new passion. Well, maybe just to watch. Its weird.

1 comment:

A said...

I hear there is an underground sport stacking circuit in Burlington - perhaps we could all split a pro set of cups and start training over the winter.

-A