Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween and P'ditty

Happy Halloween you guys. I went over to a big Halloween party with Helen. The party was over at my friend Kyle's house - Kyle works at the Skirack as well and it was a lot of folks from work there, so it was a fun crowd. This morning before I was leaving to work I opened my closet and just looked for whatever looked like it could pass for a costume. I grabbed a white thing with embroidery that my parents got for me from Bangladesh. Its sort of this robe/man-dress sort of thing. And I grabbed this crazy multi-colored vest to go with it. Sort of a Balki from Perfect Strangers type thing.

I road a Cervelo P3 (P'ditty) today for a couple hours. My friend Pete's summer boss just randomly gave Pete his P3 at the end of the summer. Pete told me to try it out, and it did, and that bike is way fast. I made it from the Mt. Philo Rd. and Spear St. Extension junction to where Spear St. and Swift St. cross in 30 minutes (riding on Spear St.).


I always find it hard to just ride easy on a TT bike. I don't know how triathletes just go out for a ride at base mile speed on a TT bike.

No comments: