Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Using My Camera Finally...

The following is photo documentation of my friend and co-worker Peter and I going to Mirabelles for lunch on 11/14/07. These are the first pictures I have taken with the digital camera I have owned for over 2 years.

This is Peter clockin' out on the computer system - it looks like he's really into it...keyboard in hand.
This is the obligitory "holding the camera looking back at you" picture. Peter and I decided this was going to be a serious lunch break.
The menu. We were having a late lunch and thus missed the window to get breakfast for lunch. That is a Croque Monsieur I see on the right side though! HMMM.
I've spotted the Monsieur...but alas, I make the hard decision to go with the avacado and black bean panini. Au Revoir Monsieur!
Damn straight I'm part of the clean plate club. My good friend Nate Koeppel is one who showed me that there nothing to be ashamed of about polishing your plate clean when eating. Thanks Nate!
Peter and I were stuffed, but we just new we had to get a couple big cookies to finish off this wonderful lunch break.
Here is a picture of Peter with his boy P'ditty. That's the Cervelo P3 he got from his summer boss. Expect him to kick-ass and take names on it next season. For now, its the fastest and coolest commuter bike in Burlington. Fix-gears for commuters? Lame. P3 for commuters? Edgy.

No comments: