Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A couple Shout-Outs

-Happy Birthday Pat Walsh.
-Congrats Dan Vaillancourt on figuring out 2008
and
-Thanks for dying turkey so that I could eat you tomorrow

I really meant to win a bike race this past year. I didn't. I had this whole "Academy Award type speech" planned out where I thanked everybody who's helped me out. I've gotten some big time help from people and wanted to acknowledge it publicly...

....oh but wait...

...I have a blog now!

So here goes:
Thanks Mom and Dad (creators and omnipotent beings)
Thanks Liz (sister)
Thanks Helen (girlfriend)
Thanks Scott Oliver (friend, mentor)
Thanks Steve Pucci (team manager, mentor)
Thanks Skirack (flexible, friendly employer)
Thanks Dan, Will, Amos, Matt, Jeff, Sasha, Shawn, Ciaran, and Yahor (incredible teammates)
And Everybody else.

You all (Ya'll?) are so nice and give me so much help and god knows I need it. I always deeply appreciate it!

No comments: