Sunday, February 17, 2008

In a groove

So, I'm really happy with the way my winter training is going right now. This past week felt good. I'm having pretty good sensations while skiing and indoor biking is still chugging along with a little bit of jogging. I do need to start biking a little bit more soon. I'm not too worried about it though - it is going to be hard to keep myself off the new Time VXR I have (waiting to get built up) all spring and summer long. This is going to be one amazing bike.

Monday: -25 minute run w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Tuesday: -95 minutes skiing w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Wednesday: -60 minutes skiing w/ stretching and situps & pushups
(Sleepy Hollow Night Race - 1st place)
-30 minutes on trainer w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Thursday: -120 minutes skate skiing w/ streching
-30 minutes running w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Friday: -2 Cycles of Strength Exercises

Saturday: -120 minutes skate skiing
-60 minutes on trainer w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Sunday: -60 minutes on classic skis (teaching touring lesson)
-30 minutes on trainer w/ stretching and situps & pushups
-2 Cycles on Strength Exercises

1 comment:

Zpora said...

this is all well and good, but can you please post a picture of your sister's new haircut? otherwise, i'm going to start boycotting your blog, and that wouldn't be pretty...