Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Even MORE Pictures

This batch is from my sister

Helen watching the women's race go by. The honorable Catherine Curi-Mattis was in control. Catherine let me crash on her couch for god-knows how many monthes at her apartment in Winooski when I returned from my year traveling in Asia...way back in....2002.
There is so much to be learned from Amos. Relaxation is one thing I've learned. This is Amos and myself, 3 minutes before they call the racers to the line...down the street on the steps of the Skirack in the shade.
And we're off...what perfect weather we had.
**SO HAPPY**
Colin is rediculous...thank you Colin. If you ain't first you're last...and if you ain't rediculous you're boring.
Interview time. Only minor fidgetting and no "umms"....pretty good.
People who've really believed in me. Helen, Sarah, and Scott O (and my sister taking the picture!). It would have been awesome to have my parents there but they work overseas at International Schools. They are here in the summer but have to head back before Labor Day (so I put way too many pictures up on my blog, so that they feel like they were here). They did see the Hilltowns race though - which was really cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jake and the awesome CCB team..

Rob J.

Anonymous said...

This was an impressive Jake Hollenbach show. It was awesome to be there...even if Keough's dad wanted to shoot me. Big money!