Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2008 Training Begins

So, in an effort to make myself open to public scrutiny if I am irresponsible with my training and I going to start to publish a weekly breakdown of what I've done. Here is the week of January 14th-20th.

Monday: -45 minutes on trainer w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Tuesday: -45 minutes on trainer w/ stretching and situps & pushups
-15 minutes running w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Wednesday: -35 minutes running w/ stretching and situps & pushups
-30 minutes on computrainer w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Thursday: -60 minutes skate skiing
-35 minutes running w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Friday: -45 minutes on trainer w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Saturday: -120 minutes skate skiing w/ stretching and situps & pushups
-30 minutes on trainer w/ stretching and situps & pushups

Sunday: -30 minutes on trainer w/ stretching and situps and pushups

No comments: