Sunday, December 23, 2007

Keeping Some Tradition Alive

So, my sister and I just had our annual Christmas Eve dinner with some of our best family friends down in Charlotte. This year we ended up doing it a day early - so really it was Christmas Eve Eve. None the less, we kept some tradition going and some normality to the holiday season. This coming Christmas day will be the first spent without my parents company. My sister and I will be hanging out together and will probably do some epic ski and visit some friends.

The dinner tonight was good. It was lasagna and I ate a lot of it (and red wine goes well with lasagna). I did a lot of training during my two day off this week and I think I actually over did it a little bit. So, my appetite was kicking and and my body working on repairing itself. I was riding the trainer and x-c skiing and doing some circuit workouts. Lots of good stuff, but I didn't eat enough. Eating's important you know. But, its hard to do when you have too many dirty dishes in your sink...oops.

Well, here's the crazy-awesome nordic skiing euro-techno, makes you want to train and race like an animal, video link of the week - thank's to Helen's brother, one Paul Smith - the freshman phenomenon that is sweeping UVM. Turn the volume to 11 and Enjoy!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=73XmR0pptTo

No comments: