Monday, February 9, 2009

The photo catch-up

This first one is of me and my new Empire Cycling teammate Clayton Barrows up at Bolton Valley, sometime around....like January 3rd or 4th or something. We are each holding hot chocolate which was courtesy of the Vermont Cross Country Ski Areas Association. Ahh...those were happy times... Anyway, Clayton and I are going to be making magic happen together in the sprints and breakaways and all over the place this year on our bikes.This is way back around Thanksgiving. Cross country skiers playing cards at a table somewhere in Canada...its been done before and it'll be done again. I was lucky enough to get to tag along with that Burke gang.
And yes, the long awaited Mt. Mansfield picture. This way I can prove we really did it. Paul, Eli and I ventured up the mountain on a half-inch mixture of ice and rocks on the first day of November. We got all the way to the top. Coming down was scary...but fun.

No comments: