Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hill Repeats and a Turkey Bacon Sandwich

I road out to Bolton today to ride up and down the access road a couple times. I just had a 23 on in the back, as that's all I've had all year. It was a grind. 25 minutes for the first try, 23.5 for the second. After the second time up though I went over to the nordic/fitness center, where my sister Liz is now working. We hung out there for a few minutes and then went up to this nice sandwich shop right at the base lodge. I had a glorious Turkey Bacon sandwich - and got it toasted, on my sisters recommendation. The sandwich hit the spot and I rode hard all the way back to Burlington.

Here's a picture of Bolton and a picture of a Turkey Bacon sandwich (unfortunately not a picture of mine. Mine didn't have avocado in it. That would have been good.)

No comments: